Bulls and Females listed by lot with attached video:
BULLS: click "Lot #" for individual data and "video" for video of the Lot
With the continuing climate of our society’s health concerns-We at Maplewood Acres Farm, Lamine Valley Red Angus and Spring Hills Ranch want to emphasize our dedication to meeting the needs of our customers within a safe environment.
With the continuation of health concerns, we have determined to again modify our sale format. For 2021 we will merge the format of 2020, which was all done by phone, with the format of the previous 32 years, which was all at the farm.
ALL of the bidding will be done via the conference phone call so you can participate from the comfort of your home or vehicle or on-site and obtain the genetics that you desire. There will be limited on-site activity sale day but we will have the animals penned so that anyone who desires to come to the farm sale day and participate can do so. WE ARE ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO CALL AND SET UP A TIME TO VIEW THE BULLS AND FEMALES PRIOR TO SALE DAY. The bulls will be sold by Lot Order as listed in the catalog, followed by Bred Registered 1A heifers, then Bred Commercial Heifers.
The sale will start at 1:00pm central time on Saturday, March 27th.
The following provides the details of this year’s sale sale via telephone, the protocol for calling in and participating live from the comfort of your home or vehicle and obtaining the genetics that you desire.
1) Obtain your buyer number by calling/texting (660-287-1341), requesting via email (email@example.com), or in person when you come to view the cattle prior to March 27th.
**Everyone who obtains a buyer number PRIOR to 8pm Friday, March 26th, will immediately receive a $25 sale credit.
2) Our sale will begin at 1:00 p.m. central time on Saturday, March 27th.
3) The sale will be conducted through a live telephone conference format- .
4) Sale order will be by LOT number as listed in catalog, bulls first followed by registered heifers, then the commercial bred heifers
5) Bull & Heifers purchases can be left at no charge until April 3, 2021. Heifers must then be removed by the 3rd; bulls can remain on the farm after the 3rd for $3.00 per day/head.
6) Payment for all purchases must be received by Sunday, April 4th or your purchase will be considered null/void and the animal(s) will be sold to the next interested party. Payment must also be made prior to removing animals from the premises.
7) For those who have made a bull purchase in the prior three annual sales (2018, 2019, 2020), will receive a $50 sale credit, if payment is made by the April 4th deadline.
8) PLEASE NOTE: you can bid via your phone during the live audio sale or you can leave a confidential proxy bid prior to sale day with: Matt (660-287-5232), Jennifer (660-287-1341) or David (660-620-4678) or on-site sale day, via your phone or through Matt and Bob who will be taking bids in person at the sale facility.
We want to help you make the selections that best meet your needs and fit your budget.
9) TO PARTICIPATE in the SALE ON THE 27th YOU MUST CALL IN WITH YOUR TELEPHONE or BE ON-SITE and utilize the authorized bidders, who will be on their phones bidding for you.
Conference Call Instructions:
a) Call 312-757-3121
b) You will be asked for an access code, enter the following code 465 811 469 # (include the #)
c) You will then be directed to enter an audio pin or just enter # sign-you do not have, nor do you need an audio pin to participate.
d) You will then be joined live to the sale if it has begun or placed on hold until the sale begins. Please call ahead of time to obtain a buyer number if you do not already have one.
You must stay on the line to participate in the sale.
Any time prior to sale day, you can follow the preceding instructions to become familiar with the process. We will also have a practice call on Friday, March 26th at 7pm for anyone who would like to better understand the call in and sale format.
If you phone in prior to the practice call or prior to the beginning of the sale on sale day, you will receive a message that the meeting is not yet in process and you can be placed on hold or call back. We are working hard to make these adjustments as easy as possible. We are posting videos of the bulls on our website as they become available: www.maplewoodacresfarm.com
We encourage you to call and set up a time to view the cattle prior to sale day; you can reach Jennifer at 660-287-1341
We THANK-YOU for understanding and want to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to call at any time:
Reminders: Join us on Saturday 3/27/2021 for our 34th Annual Sale via your telephone; call/text, email or stop by for buyer number prior to sale day; cattle can be viewed at anytime by appointment; call/text/email any time if you have questions.
Thank you for 34 years of confidence, we look forward to helping you with your investment from Maplewood Acres Farm, Lamine Valley Farms and Spring Hills Ranch! Sincerely,
Matt & Jennifer; David & Mariah; Hannah & Zach Robert & Susan Felten Ron & Donna McNaughton